In 1701 in Moscow at the new Cannon yard was ordered to "build a wooden school." It was the Artillery School, which immediately scored 180 students (in 1704 there were 300 and in 1707 - 136). In 1712 in Moscow were acting School of Engineering, and in St. Petersburg in 1719, respectively, Engineering company, which accept graduates of engineering schools. Finally, in 1707 Medical School (for Yauzoyu against the German settlement) was opened in Moscow. Numerically small, this school was operated at a hospital near where 32 Svetlitsa ( "Bursa") and his disciples lived.